HOW TO BUY?

HOW TO BUY?

Click in the picture below to know how to buy your favorite Unique Jewelry!!

HOW TO BUY?

Friday, May 21, 2010

Nice to meet you!!!!

Hi everyone. My first post is to introduce myself. I'm Kamyla, I'm from Brazil and I've been here, in Philadelphia, for 11 months.

In my country I discovered this passion, the jewelry making passion!!!! But I just started to make jewelry again this week. I had some problems to find perfects beads, but, fortunately, my dear teacher Jackie helped me a lot!!! Thanks Jackie!!!!You rock!!!

In my opnion, beautiful jewelry are the touch for a elaborate look. Sometimes, you just have a pair of jeans and a basic t-shirt. If you add a beautiful, unique and colorful earring, bracelete or necklace, that's it!!!You have a new brand outfit and stunning pieces.

I had difficulties trying to buy exclusive jewelry with access prices. In the most of store there were a lot of boring and repetitious pieces. That's why I'm here. I believe that every woman deserves wear what matchs with her personality, what match with your style of life.

And be prepared to be watched!!!!!

This blog was made to show you all my pieces. I hope you enjoy!!!

And it is really nice to meet you!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Blog novo! Adoro estreiar blog novo! Parabéns pelo novo cafofo em inglês.
    Sucesso com o novo blog.
    Bjkas e boa noite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty!!!!
    Que coisa boa que vc gostou.E vc estreiou mesmo,rsrsrrs.
    Vamos torcer para dar tudo certo!!!
    Muito obrigada!!
    Bjos e boa noite para vc tb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hummmm..... tosa de blog in english.... Bom que eu treino meu inglês.... hihihihih
    Good luck!!!!
    kisses for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fernanda!!!!
    It's so nice to see you.
    It was necessary to create this blog... the easier way to show my jewelry!!!!!
    Welcome and come back anytime!!!!
    Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ai meu God!!!! Agora deu, para escrever os comentários tem que saber inglês?!?! "Dond tu rai?" As peças estão belíssimas prima. Ler em inglês até consigo, mas escrever fica mais difícil. bjim e adorei seu 'new' blog (gostou?).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vivi, vc pode escrever in Portuguese too!!!!!rsrsrsr.
    Fic super feliz q tenha gostado...assim me passa mais seguranca!!!!Muito obrigada mesmo.
    Pois sempre q quiser treinar sua leitura in English, pode vir por aqui, ok?
    Bjosssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete