HOW TO BUY?

HOW TO BUY?

Click in the picture below to know how to buy your favorite Unique Jewelry!!

HOW TO BUY?

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sweet Madreperola Collection.

It's time to introduce my first jewelry collection. I like to work with a large variety of material, but I do like more the gems, the colorful beads and the large earrings. You'll notice this characteristics incorporated in the pieces, as well the delicacy and romantic. But the " calient touch" is always welcome. Now, it's up to you to choose which style matches with you and pick your favorite jewelry.

SWEET MADRE PEARL

M1 - Silver Large, Light, Mother of Pearl, Teardrop Earrings.
$10


M2 - Silver Ligth Mother of Pearl, Teardrop Earrings.
$12,00


M3 - Silver Large Pearls, Mother of Pearl Drop-Beads Earrings.
$ 15,00
SOLD


M4 - 2-Strand Pearl, Bead and Ribbon Lace Bracelet.
$20,00
SOLD


Feel free to ask me if you have any question!!!!I with a huge pleasure will answer you.


No comments:

Post a Comment